Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Wasting the late night lamps, facebook-ing and of kos blogging about Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Seriously, instead of sleeping like the others due to tiredness pleasing the guest that come home for raya absolutely, I'm writing a post. Level of tired is truly already above the par. But what ever it is, awesomeness and enjoyment in Hari Raya is still there even the visitation from kids around is too slow and unproductive. 

Before going on to much more mumbling, let me tell what had happened here as the preparation and the on going process during Hari Raya. For this year, I had finished up 85 "kelongsong ketupat" with aided from Abg Baim, 2 table runner by my own which is truly gorgeous for a first timer like me, decorate flowers, a little help on langsir and many other small scale work I had done here and there for the sake of Hari Raya.

Myself-made ketupat. Believe it or not, I'm a men who know how to 'menganyam ketupat'! Don't jelous ok!!
Finished with the Pre-Hari Raya, moving on to the Hari Raya itself. As usual, after performing solat hari raya, I straightly go home for hand-shaking ceremony and money-earn event. We are apologizing to each other on any wrong doing and mistaken that had been done in the last few decades of life. Thus, here I officially asking for a forgiveness to anyone that had been hurt with my words, acts, or even eyes and please keep praying the best for me. Then we had a family group photo to be remembered in the future.

One big happy Family.
As the ceremony ended, I quickly jumped out and joined the mosque team to walk from selected house to house to beraya. Few houses from Lorong 4A and 5A is chosen one and my house is absolutely one of them all.Wandering around for almost 2-3 hours under the shining UV light really burnt my already tanned-skin, and absolutely can cause cancer if precaution is not taken. Around 12-1 in the noon, I arrived home and everyone is just too exhausted to keep living and standing up causing them to dying and keep lying down on the floor.

Whats more to write? Yeah, even this year the number of children that come to my house in small group is too calculative, the fatigue is still there as our siblings, uncles, aunts and nephews plus nieces unstoppably striking my house for beraya just like bees. Truly amazing and awesome and now, seem like my house is  like a must-come house for hari raya all years.

A little camwhoring with a new Bedazzling Dhotti On raya's morning.
This year, we also go to the cemetery to visit our grandfather's and grandmother's graves to pay our respect to them on this beloved and gracious day of Hari Raya.

Paying my respect to my late grandfather and grandmother. May they rest in peace there forever and ever. Amin. Al-Fatihah for them.
Actually there is many more thing to be written and remembered but due to time constriction, I cut it short and here is the end of everything. Finally, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin from me, ShahnonSalleh.

4 comments:

M Fizan said...

camwhoring memang nak kena sepak kan. haha. very nice try. good english :)

shahnonsalleh said...

Yerlah tue...hehehe...
Practise IELTS lah kowt.nant lepas ielts memang insyallah tobat tulis poat dalam bm or mix bahasa..keh2x...

shahnonsalleh said...

Yerlah tue...hehehe...
Practise IELTS lah kowt.nant lepas ielts memang insyallah tobat tulis poat dalam bm or mix bahasa..keh2x...

Anonymous said...

It's amazing in support of me to have a web site, which is helpful in favor of my knowledge. thanks admin

Also visit my web blog ... natural cellulite treatment