Friday, February 18, 2011

FLASHBACK OF MY SWEET E!GHTEEN


wow! it's my 18th birthday. in most part of the world, i am now regarded as an adult.Flaunt my driving license, and exercise my right to be voted. But, as Peter said in spiderman, "With great power comes great responsibility." so i need to exercise my freedom with maturity...hahahaha ter"over" english lah pulak...

who am i to be writing here if im not the old me...the day of my life have become the greatest teacher of my life to teach me the meaning of true life. without these all day im just nothing compare to the rubbish at the road side...maybe my life would become meaningless and incomplete like drinking coke without vanilla (credit for yanie) or like penis without testes(credit goes to aus). what i have been through all these day was a best lesson for me to learn who i am and learn how to be proud as who i am...

now im eighteen years old...Old enough to compare between wright and wrong. i am proud to be who i am just like the old time cause i know ALLAH know what is the best for me...so, sebenarnyer takdelah flashback sangat pown.

last but not least, full credit to my beloved parent cause without them i will not be here...if they dont meet each other and get married long time ago, will i exist this day???think carefully.....

No comments: