Friday, February 11, 2011

ANON WANNA BE???


here i am...thinking about myself who i wanna be in this legendary future???an artist like a merlin that can save the camelot or maybe a joker that will keep people cheerful and laughing or maybe a robber with a chaos theory that will became rich as the system broke down...

when i was a little boy that still cannot think straight i always wonder how to be a superhero and sometimes i even wanna be sailormoon..because of wanna save the world from evil...hahaha besar matlamat tu...


but that is old..when i was in the primary school, "shahnon nak jadi apa??" ask cikgu norijah and of course i said "bomba, polis and finally cikgu."...biaselah kecik kecik mestilah pikir nak berbakti untuk negara sebab dah tak mampu nak pergi plkn bile dan tue nie.but again that's old and i dont think my dream gonna come true.

and now it come when i was a little older with a little hair on my body i start to think over and over again until i could not even sleep all day long just to think who i wanna be...pilot or maybe architek..nonono...haah maybe ustaz orrrr NOlah...and it came across my mind again and again until im getting older but still handsome and still thinking.



now im in form 5..with more matured way of thinking i start to think again who i wanna be???YES!! i said to myself as loud as a monkey i wanna become an engineer...yes engineer....that was just my ambition when i was that old...

and now here is the climax...WHO I WANNA BE????
question without any answer..confiusing and really tricky....more difficult then answering SPM....this is the time when i wanna choose my course in my upu...i need to be very hurry because the date line is 04042011...so after i thinkig carefully and after watching a little of the story of grey anatomy i decide to myself that i wanna become a doctor...wearing the white coat and keep saving people is what i want in my life...


No comments: