Monday, March 12, 2012

Fantabuloz Night of Majlis Kenduri Berkhatan.


Rarely my blog been updated twice or trice a week. but this week is an exception cause it is holiday...yahooo!!! yeah, so many people doesn't believe that i am on holiday because they said it is school break not an university sem break...as a repitition, my schedule is almost similar to those schedule of kindergarden, primary and secondary level kidz. kuih3x. maka tolong jangan jeles yer. ^.^

Back to the niat, on friday, the day my sem break start, my mom and pop pick me up at kolej cendana before we headed to Johor Baharu or Pasir Gudang to be more precise...

Azam datang johor is because my nephew of my parent's grandchild had undergone berkhatan procedure..you the thing to cut of your extra skin at your penis, something like that.but this occasion take place like a month before and this day is just to having a little party or kndur kesyukura to be exact...


-full house : tetamu undangan dari surau berhampiran aje and jiran taulan.-

Just a simple 'kenduri'.only naprepared nasi ayam sepesial and a few side dishes for the guests. and for me the way to handle the kenduri is differ from the way is been done back in perak..like a saying lah kan, "rambut sama hitam, hati lain-lain" *tetibe...

So, kak yo house is damn crowded with people especially my own siblings..only akak and adik do not attend due to the education matter...so try to imaginglah house full of small-small cute creatures...super noisy but remain me the old time of me...


It remind me the purposes of my life...we can just simply laugh when we happy, cry when we sad and always try something knew without thinking to much because that what will make us a better individual in the future..

Lantas, enjoy life more to the fullest cause there is no turning back machine and even with a thousand dollar you can buy a second ago...**exagerated english.

**terkenang zaman aku bersunat dulu kat hospital, duduk dalam bilik sejuk nak kasi kecut anu tue...memang kencing tak tertahan and the pain just last for a week i think... later, dah bole main skipping alik dah...

-anak sedara yang dirai...-

No comments: