Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sunway Lagoon Theme Park

At the entrance.
Can't really recall when was I be here because it was long time ago. Most of the memory is just left as images. Roughly I think me was here in May, during the study leaves to be precise. It was a short yet exciting escapade to Sunway Lagoon. Located just double stone throw away from the hostel, me and my roomie, Ayap went there by RapidKL.

Actually, we went there due to student's couple promotion where you can buy the ticket at MYR60 instead of MYR90 for the MyKad holder. So, I was like what an opportunity that must and should be grabbed. So here am I, exploiting myself, exploring the world. Btw, the promotion just ended on 30th of July. 

Photo-ing itu mesti.
The eagle view of the theme park. 
The biggest vuvuzela. The orang thingy back there.
Criminals on the day.
The beach side.
Queuing for the 5D animation.
Me learning to surf. It was amazing.
People was all over the place and you need to queue for quite some time for each ride. I waited for almost an hour just for the Vuvuzela ride, but still it totally worth it.appointing myself as Duta Sunway Lagoon, am recommending this venue as a good family outing spot with a severe surveillance from parent cause bra and panties were and surely are everywhere. Perhaps something should be done against this.

Initially I thought long pant or track suit is not allow and that is why am just wearing a white short plus a long tight, aurat itu mesti dijaga untuk isteri, but turn out it was okey and is no more a problem. Even wearing the muslimah T is also allow here. From what I observed. Till then.

No comments: