Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Roomie

Wow, ages right since my last post. It had been like more than a month my blog is abandon. LOL. And seem like the same scenario will gonna be played over again since A Level is just like at the edge of the corner. I need to put all my stress and strain on the right path and straightly strive to the highest. Btw, trial that is just passed by was so so tough and I merely escaped the hardship.

Plus, for the record, this time was like the first I left an empty slot as an answer. It not just that I don't know how to answer it, I don't even know how to start answering it. Enough with the story of trial and let the gone be by gone. Now, focusing on the real A Level and do pray 15 as my target. Amin.

So, here it is, a happy birthday wish to my room mate, Ayap and my Allah bless you for the rest of your life, along with your fashion what so ever. So, as a responsible hausmate along with radin and pozi, we throw a very petite party even it was like in the middle of a hectic exam weeks, our friendship is stronger perhaps.

The birthday cake; Chocolate Cheese Mousse from Baker Cottage.
Home-made Aglio-Olio complimented with meatball. Cooked with love.
The slice and layer.
Finally, the birthday boy. May you succeed in life now and forever.
In all, the food was finished and the celebration is over. We all just straightly back to books cause that was kind of life we sign up for. So, we just need to accept it willingly.

No comments: