Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ronda Ronda Germany

 My very last stop for this winter break before heading back to my college. Yups indeed it was a loooong journey that surely I wouldn't easily forget. Lol. Btw, upon my arrival, my ex-schoolmate, Sobri fetch me up at the airport and we straightly headed to his house to unload my 10kg luggage that surely heavy as bulls. 

On the first day am here,  me hadn't had any perfect sleep for like 38 hours straight as my friend rushing-ly bringing me to this so well-known cathedral, Ecclesia Cathedralis Sanctorum Petri et Mariae at Cologne aka Koln. 

Amazing architectured Cathedral.
Inside the cathedral was a bunch of people
The cathedral was nicely structure but seem to me, it is too dark. Too scary. Its like so many things happening in this single building. There were people who just observing, people who were praying, people who dip their finger into the holy water, group of people who just wandering and speak Malay confusingly talking about what were they other else doing and  that last group include me. 

Very big.
Candles is every where and am not sure the purpose of it but mostly everyone light up one.
Then, visitation to Koln ended with an amazingly served Tacos. We all then headed of to Dusseldorf and just waiting for the next tram to get home where I can finally have my well-sleep. Otw home, here is some random shot I took using my kamera cap plastic.

Rheinturm across the Rhein River.
This wheel that is all over the places.
Know what, for every single places I visited, this wheel is like a must have. I don't really know why but I had experienced once at London and surely won't having it twice. Jimat cermat amalan mulia lah katakan. Lol. Walhal takde duit.

Remember the structure that look alike KL Tower across the Rhein River previously, I paid a visit there. It is just a walking distance along the Rhein River from the Dusseldorf City. Basically nothing much here. You can actually go up the tower and have a good nice view of Germany but I decided not to even it just cost you 4euro. Lol. So, bergambar dari luar ajelah, FREE no charge.

Along with my friends
Rheinturm.
Splendid. Then, on the next next day my friend brought me here to have a try to these amazing delicacies. With a bit like buffet style, me is surely so full and satisfied. Makan, makan. And thinking bout it am pathetically sympathy with Dublin, mengapakan tiada yang sedap di sini?

With a very large portion of food, you are surely gonna be happy with it. 14euro for the lunch set, memang you won't be able to finish all the course. Banyak oiii. Delicious is what I can just say.

Sushi that I had been missing.
Serve 1
Serve 2
Serve 3
Serve 4
Serve 5
There were indeed many more but as food in front of the eyes, the camera had been dump and put aside. Really, am enjoying the foodies so much. Yumsss. Memang feels like am visiting Japan instead of Jeremen.

With the crime partners.
Last but certainly not least, me wandering around the Mulheim an der Ruhr, place where me staying over a week. This place was indeed beautiful and nice. Can't even be describe with words.

Stadehalle.
The Ruhr.
One of the park here. No more leaves leave as winter coming
The Mulheim an der Ruhr.
By that am finishing my winter break vacation and it was surely like hell but indeed and amazingly great way to see and explore the world. Can't wait for the spring break, really. And currently, am just waiting for the arrival of my new baby. 

Come to Papa, hurry.

4 comments:

drnurzalikhayusup said...

uuuuuu...ipongggg hihi

Unknown said...

OMAGASHHHHHH ANON YOU BOUGHT AN IP5s????? aaaaaa jeles! where did u buy it eh? Anyway japans food tu looks sooooooooo delish!!

shahnonsalleh said...

@dr.nurzalikhayusup: hihihi, syukur.

@Asyraf Harun: hiks, indeed am having one. btw yes the japan food is marvellous

Unknown said...

Anon you beli kat dublin ekk ip5s tuh? the cathedral looks so beautiful tho